Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whoa...i'm so happy :)

assalamualaikum w.b.t
and good day to everyone

well i have done with my MUET speaking test
quite ok 

i got general topics which related to 
different opinion between parents and children in certain issues
i was grouped with 3 candidates and i was candidate A

but what i want to highlight here
after i have finished my Muet 
i took my way to the terminal
which was four hours before my tickets' time

so i went to shopping mall nearby
to take a walk
and shopping of course
haha

suddenly i met my seniors
OMG
i cant believe that i saw them there
we did talk for a while

i am so surprise at that moment
i met Aber and Amin
AMIN & ABER
~ Dinner Debat & Debate UiTM Kuantan~

i cant express what i felt at that moment
haha
speechless i guess

hope can meet them and the rest in the future
and hopefully at our degree level
amin



( UITM SHAH ALAM )
insha Allah

:D

and btw
i still have another 3 MUET papers
so i can't be too happy for now
and still have to  think and worried for next sem

please pray for me ya

and my friends too
thanks a lot

peace out
wassalam
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment