Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I am not 100% right and wrong

As stated , this is what I felt through out this competition saying that I see its a must for me to install blog in my phone making it a bit different from my usual post habit.

I am totally agree that somehow, adult do things that benefit others which makes the younger better. However , to some adult, youngsters doing wrong in front of them and they mad but they didnt tell why they are mad at them makes me feel that they are not right all the time.

To one extend, being immature is really me. I am just 21 years old and expecting me to understand what you want is not me. Since i am learning to be better , i need justification on what I do wrong.

Well , thanks to some skills that makes me to question things on ... " hey , yeah i might do sth that is wrong , but what it is? " " why? "

I cant understand why you are mad if i didnt know why. Am not an angel knowing what u might feel and want. So tell me.

However , I do admit that I am an emotional person and I am still not good on saying things that is good for you to hear. For some reasons , my sarcasm is really high. Being a debater force me to be one. Well , its my choice. Not anyone else.

Blame me , yes. But justify. I am still not good to do sth bad and saying bad things to everyone that treat me good , however , I am also not good to be bias to myself. I am so sorry.

Through out the competition , I feel that there are a lot of things happened upon my decision to be here. Yeah , I might not helping much , but being here alone without any authority , though i am trying to rationalize things , to one extend ; I still see that people are using me and I really hate that sort of people for not being responsible and left everything for other people to do it for them. Shame on you.

Good that I have juniors that listen to me well. Thanks for at least making me feel that you guys are appreciating me as a sister. And back to topic , my stance still same that back to the status quo arised at the early para.

10.00PM , CAC , 12th IIUM DEBATING CHAMPIONSHIP.

6 comments:

  1. Salam..sye dpt smbung bca..di seremban 3.btul ke kos ni 2 thun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam. Eh tak . bca takes 3 years ^^ anyway , congratssss :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah..Tq.Sye lpe nak inform..Sye penerapan dip..tetap 3 taun jgak ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem , its a pleasure that people at least read my blog. haha. ouh yeke? kalau tak salah , if penerapan dari dip , dia depends you dulu dip apa , so if dulu dip public admin , biasa terus start sem 3 , which means , you degree dari sem 3 , 4 , 5 dan 6. if dip lain , depends you boleh tolak kredit subjek apa dari dip. biasa nanti you kena jumpa kpp utk hal ini. saya tak mahir sgt , but that is so far that I know ^^ hope this help you :)

      Delete
    2. Tq shaf..very helpful..huhu

      Delete