Tuesday, January 24, 2012

For You :D

assalamualaikum w.b.t
perhaps just a short entry

i want to dedicate this entry for my best friend

hey you
know what?
you are such a good friend for me
you always there when i need you the most
you always support me even though we haven't meet for a long time
you always motivate me to get up every time i fall

so
when you feel you are alone
please noted that i am here for you
when you feel down
just tell them up to me
i will listen to you
when you feel you have nobody around you
i will always be beside you

don't hesitate to share everything with me
don't feel shy to tell them to me
don't feel doubted to story all of that to me

because
i don't want you to be sad
i don't want you to feel alone
i don't want you to fight without motivation
and because i love you so much my friend

so
live well
smile always
and chase you dreams
together with me

because 
i will never leave you
i will always support you
i always pray that our friendship will remains forever till JANNAH
insya ALLAH
amin



be strong friend
you are not alone

thanks for everything
sorry for everything
take care
live you life to the fullest

I love you because of Allah
insha Allah
:D

wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment