Monday, February 6, 2012

Thank You MOM :D

ASSALAMUALAIKUM 
this post is special for my mom :D

7th of Feb 1993
i was born on that date

i dont know how to describe it
but

it just
THANK YOU IBU 
for everything

thank you for rising me up without knowing how to give up on me
thank you for always supporting me when i really need it
thank you for everything
i know
even how much i did to you
it will never pay up for everything that you have done for me
it is too much
and 
only ALLAH can pay that for you


SORRY for everything

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALWAYS
amin


wassalam

p/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday my dear...may Allah bless you with success and happiness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to you too...hehehe....good girl

      Delete