Monday, May 16, 2011

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY


hye...
today is 16th of MAY
when we celebrated teacher's day in our country

well
from this humble person
and deep from my heart 
i just wanna say


to all my teachers
who has thought me since i was young

when i'm staying at hostel
teachers are one of the right person to be refered to
they act like our parents
which would take lots of their time
and it's hard to pay them back
but as what i've always heard
success from a student will be the greatest gift for them


cup cakes for my teachers


 
 
and knowing that i will be in higher education 
other than my family
teachers are the one who always keep on supporting their students

hope they will always be in the pink of health
and will always happy with their life
forever

again
 

and
 




and i guess this two cakes will be ok ~hee


till here
wish me all the best in the future




thumbs up everybody



and 
thanks and good luck

~ me ~



p/s : for mother's day..i wish it by myself ..so , no worry < hee >



No comments:

Post a Comment