Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hey new world .. good bye friends and etc

assalamualaikum w.b.t
and hye..

there will be 2 more days at home
and i'll start my life at my new campus
for the first time after school environment and etc
 
well
there are a lot of my friends who has start their journey
and everybody will have their own course
different environment 
different place
different friends
etc

well to be honest 
i miss the day when i was a student
i miss the moment with my friends
dormmates
teammates
everything
and i know it's hard for me to glance back to my past
to get back the same memories
sometimes i wanna laugh
sometimes i wanna cry
and most of times 
i'll smile

THANK TO ALLAH
HE GAVE MY CHANCES TO FEEL ALL THIS
 
and everything
experiences 
thought me be thougher
and i believe
everybody feel the same
  
 
it just
perhaps
I've to be somebody different
to do something better than what I've did during my school time
not perhaps but I must
everybody must do the same
TO BE SOMEBODY THAT IS BETTER THAN THE PAST
isn't it?

it's kinda easy to talk and write here
but i know that we have to build our strength for this
remember that we have to believe 
ALLAH will help those who ask for HIS bless and help
INSHA ALLAH

pray that we will always in the right path
pray that we will stick together as sahabat always and forever
pray that we will always under HIS bless wherever we are
whatever we do 
pray that ALLAH will keep us with our faith 
forever and ever
 
for everybody
 i wanna ask for your forgiveness for everything that I've did before
I never run to do mistakes
to make stupid jokes ...< err... >
to be irrational or somebody that is annoyable  to you
I'm sorry for that

for all my friends 
BE YOURSELF
thanks a lot for being my friends
for always supporting , helping and advising me to be better
I appreciate that
 
and for all my teachers
pray for our success
thanks for all your efforts to teach us about everything
for never giving up to build us to be a better person

and for my family
thanks a lot
pray for my success k

ONLY ALLAH CAN PAY EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DID FOR ME

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYBODY
AJA AJA HWAITING !!!


< a lyric from a song : GOODBYE by jang geun suk >
 
Please don't forget that we loved each other
Even if you meet someone else who makes you laugh
The farewell is painful, but I'm glad that it was you that I loved
Gathering my sorrowful tears, goodbye


perhaps , this related to the post..is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment