Friday, September 2, 2011

few days to go

as salam
and good day to everyone

well , i always finish up my time with my lappy and papers along this raya
really???   
HAHA

mostly yes
and until one point
i dont even realize that today is Friday
already Friday !!!
and i have to go back to Kuantan by this Sunday
just imagine....
hee

its ok
i miss Kuantan somehow ... LOLz
but
I have to prepare with a bunch of stuff
for this coming study week
whoa

FINAL EXAMS

# can feel the butterfly  already
hahaha

Insha Allah
with all your doa
my friends and I 
can step up smoothly after this
#hopefully

wish us luck ea

hope can pursue here
which will be at UITM SHAH ALAM
the main campus

Insha Allah

requirement for us
FOUNDATION STUDENTS :

MUET : band 4
POINTER : 3 and above

We have to fulfill both requirements to pursue with degree in LAW
Please pray for us 

thx
wassalam
peace out
^_ 8

No comments:

Post a Comment