Friday, September 30, 2011

sem 1....DONE !!!

assalamualaikum
and pleasant day to everyone

well...
i'm just finish my first sem
well its kinda

haha

well sedih bila thn depan kitorg jer
i mean xde junior
and paling sedih , 
senior2 dah xde...
:(

well
kuantan will be like
hurm...

teringat time latihan debate
time class
pergi library ada senior
hahaha

well
seriously
i'm not kidding
i'm gonna miss them

and...
i'm just wondering to myself
waa...dah habis sem 1
cepatnya

cam x percaya
and...

i just finished my FINAL EXAM
hopefully semua org dpt flying colour result
amin

and
we are going to have a break for about 1 month and half
and we are going to start our new sem
with harder subjects

hopefully everything are going to be ok

and
i have MUET

hurm
hope to get band 4
and i pray that for my friends too

DEGREE IN LAW
wish to have it

wish me luck
thx
see ya

wassalam


No comments:

Post a Comment