Sunday, March 23, 2014

observant ~


hello there
this is a post pertaining to yesterday's event
not really an event lmao
but I was hanging out with my roommate
hee

so we went to Time Square yesterday
it was my first time
by ktm to be exact ( how we went there )
it was a long walk
at first our intention was to look for our books
but we cant find any since 
idk ~ it was really cheesy to find that book
( like , ahhh , so hard to find one )

so we were having a long walk for most floors
and lol , it was really tiring 
the moment when we want to get back

one thing about this trip
I observe more people
and yet I learnt that I havent done enough
since I saw some people who is get so tired 
getting back from their works
and I was thinking about my parents and brother
I know it is tiring to get even a penny
so I know
I need to do more to prove them something

but tbh
I am that lazy buddy
who always procrastinating things
and wasting their money a lot
and I wonder if I have children
how will I teach them

I am a weirdo too
so yeah ><

so I will be thinking more
to learn more?

idk
writing is a lot more easier than to do it
I am sure you understand this too right?

okay
just a short update
so see ya ^^



( hope you get what I want to write in this entry tho XP )


P/S :
I always resemble your presence in most places
could you please .... help me? T_T



someone posted this at twitter , and I still cant get over his pretty face
our Jaejoong is such a pretty guy and handsome too
( he is my bias btw ) <3
( cr : the one stated in the picture )


No comments:

Post a Comment