Sunday, March 30, 2014

what you meant to me


hye
hello fellas
now is 7.09pm
8.09 KST 

I am here counting on Bang Yongguk's birthday
this is as well as my lovely sisters birthday

actually, I have been holding this feeling quite a while
for a week if i counted
its not that long ago but I know
this is a scar that will not heal in a month even

there is one time 
my housemate and I are watching one of B.A.P shows
we get all excited and laughing all around
talking about how cute they are
talking about how lovely their voice are
but our fangirling mode are up to some scene which 
I bet , other fans will feel the same
he is not my bias but I still feel that way
that we are happily tweeted it in our accounts
but .... someone misunderstood what we said
and say bad things behind us
thing is , I ask that person to watch the show so that she knows what we felt
but then I saw her tweeted that 
" idk what it is and i dont even bother watching it "

well be it
perhaps only matured people like both of us
who only can notice that
idk

what makes me feel this way is
I am so mad 
coz when I am talking around
some people are bashing me at the back

and worst is 
what she said was a spark for my friend too
I am so mad and sad at the same time
how could you say that to us? T_T

1) she doesnt want to watch it
2) she misunderstood us
3 ) she spread bad things about us

well bashing is something that we are used to face
but calling us a fan that is not supportive
really hurt our feeling
seriously 
it hurts a lot

I know 
some will say
" why you have to bother about these matter , its just a young girl who said that "

yes
but we both are so close to her
I can feel how my friend feel so hurt to what that person ( refer as A ) said
to the extend of leaving the fandom

you know
we both have been to kpop world for 5-6 years
yes , it might not be that long to some ( well idk )
but this is our first time being active so much
for a group
despite for my friend ( refer as Z ) who was a Primadonna before
but for me , I never stick to any fandom uptil now
and when this happen 
I am so mad that I am not even fangirling much anymore

there was once that I thought of leaving the fandom
but when I saw A tweeted that she doesnt care
then I think
if I back off , I will get nothing
so I decided to stay

but tbh
for the last whole week
I am trying to spazz around about B.A.P
but .. but 
( omg , I am crying )
I can just scroll down the timeline
and look at people spazzing
I FEEL NOTHING
NO EXCITEMENT AT ALL
I MISS THE MOMENT WHEN I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD
SERIOUSLY , THIS HURT ME SO MUCH !!!

yes
I am in 3 fandoms
but previously when others ask which fandom I am in
I will proudly say that I am a Babys

but now?
I can only say 
" oh hye , I am a cassie and JYJ fan , but I am a Babys too "
nam saying?


( its not that I am not a proud cassie before , its just that : I am a new cassie and a long time Babys ~ 
so hope you understand me and not making speculation about this matter ) 


why I am saying that I am so mad when A say to me and Z about not being supportive?

look
I know I am not doing much
not to Z either
but we both are trying so hard to support ot6

you never know how much we work hard 
to collect the money for FIRST SENSIBILITY album !!!
go on crazily voting
making a lot of accounts
crying for their first , second , third win
excitedly screaming for all the MV releases
even to Japanese PV
and to all merchandises
we even gather most things pertaining to B.A.P
( we have like , most merchandises? esp to things that we are afford on )
and excitedly discuss about saving money for LOE
though we know that we are not that capable
etc etc etc

Z and me are students
and our parents are not that type who will give us money to whatever that we want
means : we have to work on it ourselves

and you never know how the feeling is
when all the excitement go and LOST JUST LIKE THAT !!!
and when someone said that we are not a supportive fan?

I DO CURSE A LOT
TO THIS MATTER
I DO CURSE 
and I KNOW I AM NOT SOMEONE WHO WILL CURSE FOR NOTHING
means : what she said was really something that hurt us badly 

I still remember that I am making the second twitter account to spazz around
been suspended twice during 1004 era
tweet like a crazy girl , all in caps during the show
been crying for the slow wifi since I am waiting to watch the streaming
I WATCH ALL STREAM STAGE FOR GOD SAKE !!!

I AM NOT THAT CRAZY FAN GIRL
I KNOW MY LIMIT
I KNOW WHO B.A.P IS !
I HAVE BEEN TOO LONG IN THIS FANDOM 
OR PERHAPS NOT ( IF COMPARED TO SOME , IDK AND IDC )

BUT WE KNOW 
being in this fandom was something that I will not regret on
since B.A.P is a perfect idol
Babys are the best fandom
but now?

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN THE FEELING IS NOT THERE ANYMORE?
mine is not 100% lost , but my friend?
I have been spazzing around with her
this sadden me a lot 

I know Babys are all good
that I admit , we are the best fandom
and both ( B.A.P and Babys ) are not someone that we should blame on
but for some reasons and some people
we lost our interest 70 - 90 %
down to the earth
in a blink

I AM TRYING HARD NOW
SERIOUSLY  t___________t
listening to all B.A.P 's songs back
thinking how I was before about being in this fandom
but I can't lie that ....

1) i need more time? or
2) i need to curse on everyone? or
3 ) or like what I am doing now? crying?

this hurt me so much
it really is 


( honestly I am crying so hard while writing this and listening to 1004 T_T )


you should see how excited I am about this 1004 comeback
ever since the picture teaser
up to the yongguk's gf issue
up to CSI interview
up to tweeting with them
up to the MV release
watching to 3M in few days
spreading all attentions to the whole fandoms about voting
I collect all videos , pictures
everything
even sub the CSI video for Babys to get it permanent
I do it volunteerly 
but , idk where all those spirit go

OMG , what should I do???

another thing
my twitter describe me
can see it here 
that all are now related to Jaejoong
yes I love him too
I love those groups that I am spazzing on
just ... this matter
omg , did you get ma point?



I do talk and spazz about B.A.P
but it will only be within minute
and then I am talking about other fandom

well I am surely do think that I need some time




...and about Z and me...

I know Z
I understand how she felt
and if she wants to leave the fandom
I know that she is right
and I know for me to stay is right
but I can't lie that 
B.A.P is just a memory that I will remember 
deep in my heart
until I get my feeling back

I am listening to B.A.P
and crying out hard
everyday

I know even if Z and me told the whole world about this
nobody will understand us
so lets just wait

what will happen

thanks a lot to all those people who always around to support us
I hope you support will not stop though Z ( or me even , idk ) leave the fandom or what not

and what hurt me most is...
i have been counting for my bias birthday for months
but this happened slightly when it is close enough
I wonder , how can I react

but one thing that I am sure of is
I AM A CASSIOPEIA + JYJ FAN + BABYS
it still stick that way

thanks for all these while
B.A.P is a great group
I will still be in this fandom no matter what
just ... the feeling of excitement 
lets just wait for it to come back

to conclude this
do listen to B.A.P 1004
the lyrics describe me a lot right now
thanks for reading

here , a present :)





me : innocent girl 
8.30 pm
140330

~ I am out ~

No comments:

Post a Comment