Friday, March 14, 2014

A long time FEVER


So hello there
it has been a long time right?
and I didn't post much about B.A.P too ~
._.smirk._.

now is 3.19am
14th of March 2014
it has been almost a week for me having this fever
alhamdulillah my body is getting better
but I still have a bad stomach
and I tend to vomit late at night
and just now I almost vomit
but I try to convince myself
well its so hurt that I almost cry 
since I feel like vomiting but nothing is coming out
nam mean? ( who know what I mean? )

~ thats how Yongguk says that phrase tho ~ lmao sempat :P

so I was running to find sth sour and eat ( I bought it this evening )
well it helps a lot
at least

actually this is my first long time fever that I had
( so far that I remember since usually I recovered after a day at least )
and this time
I have recovered
then I get it back
then I need to go for blood test
to make sure that I don't get dengue
( alhamdulillah ! I am not since my platelets are normal )
seriously I am so thankful to God
thanks Ya Allah

things around this time is
its only me who get fever in the house
I dont have appetite
then have to cook for myself
( but my housemates do it for me too when they are around , thanks to them )
got classes some more
the ( OMG-SO-DAMN-COLD-OF-LECTURE-HALL ) 
and bla bla bla
I can't drive and worst thing that 
there's only two people in the house who have car licenses
and only me who can drive in long distance
nam mean?

I feel like crying most time
I can't go back home since its is still chaos
on the whether at my place
( since they said that the IPU for today was 233???? )
so my brother said hold on first
since going back would make me worst
so I said its okay
but ehm
idk

yesterday I tried to drove
I reached the destination
then I got my fever back in the class
so I asked my friend to drive me back to my house
thanks a lot to them
I always burdened them with a lot of things

seremban also has started to have haze
thats what make everything worst
and Malaysian right now are still worried about
the lost plane of MH370
we are still updating from home
and Ya Allah
I am hoping that good news will come
Ya Allah please help us all
Amin

I know I am not a kiddo to cry here and there
showing how childish I am
but I am just letting it here
hoping things will get better to myself
since everyone is having their hard time right now

I never miss any class so far
alhamdulillah
( but I did skip this one event since I cant really get up that morning )
lmao one of my friend asked me to not come though I dont get MC
then I answered that I am not used to that
haha
byane

to further on
actually on first check up
I tried hard to lower down my body temperature
since I know I have a lot more to work on
and I dont want anything bad happened 
( yeah , if it is more than 3 days then it might go serious )
( but since I have checked then no worry , I am just having a normal fever )
So I am trying hard to fight it
it works
but idk since when my antibody got so weak
I think weather would be a reason too
but hey , Imagine

its very hot outside the campus ( since its hardly rain here )
then you came into a very cold lecture hall
then come out getting the sunlight again
nam mean?
then enter the car , air-cond again
all twisting up to the same place tbh
haha


( okay I thought to write just a little bit since I still have class tmr but ehmm ... XP )


so people has started with their masked on
( and rofl i have bought a masked with 'military' pattern on it , tried to wear it at campus
and all looking weirdly at me , lmaooooooo )

and we also drink a lot of water
seriously guys
take care of your health

I hope Allah can take care of my family for me
and all of you

I love you all so much
thanks for those who always helped me
there's a lot to mention

and to the owner of the house that I rent
I want to thank her a lot too
since she sent me to hospital
check me most times
making sure that I am getting better
waiting for my blood test
and so on
she bought me a lot of things
and gave me a lot of things
thank you so much aunty
May God bless you

okay I am so sleepy
I want to rest
I have taken me medicine 
hope Allah protect all of you
all of us
Malaysia
and worldwide








P/S:

1) I still watch B.A.P ( after I have recovered a bit but I am still lost a bit ) , 
I yelled a lot too ( lmao )
and since I have bad sore throat, 
I cant really talk for few days
not because of B.A.P ( if you misunderstood )
but because I am still not recovered
( I have a serious sore throat since I got this fever hee >< )



2 ) Mom , you porridge is the best
I cant copy your taste
this fever sickened me a lot T_T
at first I cant really walk properly even
I am trying hard to go to classes
I want to tell everything to you
but I dont want you to be worry
I know you know me a lot and
OMG
I miss you so much
I miss you most of my time here
but this daughter of yours will be strong no worry
I miss you T_T
so much



Allah uji aku sedikit
jadi aku kena sabar
bukankah seharusnya begitu? 
<3


(cr : ZELO96)


okay this is a bit continuation about B.A.P
so this picture posted by B.A.P ZELO ( he is there in the picture )
and OMG , I want all those Matoki dolls
TS please do LOE IN MALAYSIA PLEASE !!!!
LET B.A.P COME TO MALAYSIA AGAIN PLEASE !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment