Sunday, February 15, 2015

Thank You :)



That was a long duration of time though
6 hours

I am pretty sure that we haven't meet and talked 
for such a long time
really

I really do miss talking to you
and I am glad seeing that we are both doing so well
and I am glad that we can always stay this way
up till now

idk what to say
but I am always feel thankful
to know you
to be a good friend to you
to listen to you
to get this trust from you

thank you so much



V//////V


its not only for you
but for all of my best friends
good friends
friends
etc

those who always care and listen to me
and be there when I really need them
I am always feel glad to know all of you
I know that I cant offer much
but as long as I breath
I cant promise to be good
but if you are good to me
I will try and give out my best
to do the same

but that is the least that I can do
biggest thing that I can do is
to pray and hope the best for all of you
that HE will always protect
and bless your lives
now
and forever

I am a human
I will die one day
thus
along the way
I hope that I will always do good things to others
and receive good things too ^^

hope that HE can let that happened
for a long time 

No comments:

Post a Comment