Saturday, March 14, 2015

while ...



those who always be with me
knew how debate is so close to me (always say that I want to quit but I am still in /tch)
(same to kpop lalalala /shut my mouth up)


I dont always have sweet memories
along the way
I know I aint that good still
while debating
(but I shout a lot while debating / like really  /  I am serious  /  I think  /   whatever)

idk
this might be the least thing that I could give 
for people around me
shouting and yelling  :

"yah speaks louder"
" please make your speech more structured , I cant understand you "
" I do it this way , but still messy but I think this way will do? "

trying to scold but still not good enough
its still something that I cant get away to laugh from about myself

but I know
being scolded in front of others how my english was sucks before
being separated from your teammates for your performance was not good before
being isolated just because I speaks english
being scolded in front of juniors
crying watching teammates won a championship
etc

these make me appreciate how debate has brought up to me 
uptil now

sometimes
I wonder
should I stay positive 
or vice versa
about the line


too complicated for a little thinker like me

L
O
L




No comments:

Post a Comment