Thursday, October 1, 2015

Respect


Greetings.

It has been a while I think? Hope that everyone is doing fine. I am working hard here so ; I guess else are doing the same.

Leaving my trace here again ; to write about something that I thought I should share with all of you. It has been a month for me with classes. Everything is fine despite that not many from my batch are here anymore.
Being in the class with juniors is a total new thing for me. I guess most are so afraid with a super senior like me. Haha. //I am honestly don't know//

But what I want to write here is about the class. I really like my lecturers even most those who learnt with them said that they are demanding etc. I am honestly okay if people say that they are tired with classes etc , but I kinda not agree if someone talk bad about the one who teach them in front of me (adding up if the said person teach me too).  

/ idk why I feel that I shouldn't mess up with my words in this entry . Is it because this is a bad topic? >< /

Well. I am pretty sure most teachers will have their own way to teach us. And yes...even if we teach people , we will have certain demands and rules for our students to follow , no?

I guess I feel that with my trainees (debate). It might be a different level of teaching for me to compare , but perhaps the initial idea can be the same.

I guess , most teachers want the best for us. If we follow what they want and do our best , I don't think anyone will complain about you or what we do.

I am sorry if I am wrong , I just wanna share what I think is right for me to say. ^^

Lets try our best and may Allah ease our journey !

Best of luck everyone ! Take care ! Hope that everything will be fine ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment