Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yeahhh!

guys... today i have 4 hours driving classes simultaneously
OMG...i'm so exhausted
precisely.. i've my QTI just now
alhamdulillah...i can do it
idk..i'm just worried bout my 'parking , 3 penjuru , bukit'
haha...i've my jpj test on 8th march
and it's just around the corner

ok today i learnt lot how to park the car "correctly" without mistake <hope it will always be>
then i pass through the hill...OMG..at the first minute i said
what should i do....[ suddenly remember a song ]
the i said ok...relax...you can do it...
i did what have i learnt with my teacher
huh...<smiling>
then my teacher test me back with my 'parking'
haha...weird...i did mistakes
it's not weird actually
it just ...careless
hope i will never do that ever
hahaha

but then i remember
we should be calm and relax when we wanna drive a car
that's what we should do

"tenang jer...ko nak bawa kereta laju2 nie nak pergi mane?"
haha
if you hear that statement...that shows that you drive fast
"x ingat dunia"
lol

insya Allah i'll try my best
for my jpj test
and everything....=)


here..another prob
 i'm quite worried with spm result
but my friend said this

'kita kena percaya pada bantuan ALLAH...relax jer'

which means...we have to believe that Allah will give the best for us...
and we should never forget to keep istiqamah with our DOA'
and i would like to say this to everybody and myself especially

i hope everything will flow smoothly
pray THE BEST FOR ME AND EVERYBODY
INSYA ALLAH 
We can success together!!!!

from me
aja aja hwaiting    =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment