Thursday, July 7, 2011

: ]

assalamualaikum w.b.t.
and good day to everybody

hye guys

there are a lot of things that happened to me here
here where I learned a lot of things
here where I met new people
new characteristics
bla3

seriously
when you go to a new place
new environment
you will meet new person
new friends
ya everybody know that right?
haha
wtv

and honestly
try to get to know them better
you will learn something interesting bout them

know what ???
it's good to have a lot of friends with you
you will be more matured
and able to handle your life better

why ???

because they teach you new things everyday
seriously

so
be a nice friend to your friends
and
be a good listener to them


this is where you learn to adapt with new environment
this is where you learn to improve your level of humanity
because you socialize with a lot of people
you learn bout human everyday
doesn't it sound logic to you ???
~ hee ~

but
as for me
lets have a good relationship with them
sincere to be friend with them
 get to know them because you want know them 
just the way they are

it just the same with me
I am just an ordinary person
tend to do mistakes
tend to hurt others
because

I AM NOT PERFECT !!!

so
I JUST WANNA SAY
I AM SORRY


so for the rest

where ever you are
who ever that you will meet

JUST BE YOUR SELF
and know that

what ever that you are doing

JUST  BELIEVE THAT ALLAH ALWAYS WITH YOU

ALLAH WILL ALWAYS HELP YOU 
IN WHATEVER SITUATION THAT YOU ARE FACING

SO
JUST BE STRONG
AND RELY TO ALLAH
IN EVERY SINGLE THING THAT YOU WANNA DO

INSYA ALLAH
EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

ok then
thats all

sorry for everything
thanks for everything
and thanks for reading

wassalam




No comments:

Post a Comment