Sunday, July 3, 2011

debate~ debate~ debate ~

assalamualaikum w.b.t
and pleasant day to everyone

i think it has been a log time for me not walking on this blog
seriously
I don't have much time for it
haha
really???

hmm...

hey I wanna tell you that I join debate here
It's kinda cool as I haven't debating for long
haha

and today is our first meeting with seniors
and 
OMG i'm so nervous
haha

but then
seriously 
I miss my teammates so much
when previously I have training with them
went to competitions with them
 with my debate teachers
and also all the debate committees
arghh
i just miss them so much
seniors juniors
everything bout it

know what
joining debate here makes me feel that I have a new family here
thats what i felt before when i was in school
we are like family
hee 
thats what my seniors always said about debate

hopefully 
everything will be ok
and 
 flowing smoothly 
now and always..

pray for me ya

ok then 
thats all

wassalam
and take care




No comments:

Post a Comment