Thursday, November 10, 2011

EIC

assalamualaikum and hye everyone
i have been missing for about 2 days from my lovely laptop
haha

Guess where I have been?
its KISAS 
yeay
haha


i became one of the facilitators of english in camp for my beloved juniors
f4 students to be exact

at first 
i am wondering who will be with me in conducting this camp
because I now they are my seniors
seriously i was so nervous

but
they are so cool
seriously they are so awesome
the facilitators i meant
haha

they are bro muhd , bro baihaqi , bro zulharis , bro nazrin and sis afzan
haha we just realize that we are presenting two universities which are UITM and UIA
bro muhd , bro nazrin and me from UITM
bro zulhariz , bro baihaqi and sis afzam from UIA
ex kisas only stands for bro muhd , bro nazrin and me myself

i have been told by teachers that there suppose to be 15 facis in charge for this camp
but idk why it turned out to be 6 people
haha
and i wonder how we managed to handle about 2 hundred plus students
but honestly i enjoy this camp
so do the students

we had a lot of activities 
treasure hunt , talent show , brain teasers , and others
and we manage to watch people having qurban as it is one of the activities at kisas for aidil adha eid
but it just for a moment as we had to continue with the program

idk what to say
and i am too lazy to write everything here
haha
but I just wanna say
i enjoy this camp
the students were so cool , sporting , punctual
thats what i call juniorssss
haha

special thanks to all teacher for trusting me to be one of the facilitators
and to bro muhd , bro baihaqi , bro zulhariz , bro nazrin and sis afzan , 
thanks a lot
for everything
you thought me lot
hope we can meet again next time
insha Allah

and now i have only 8 days left to go back to my beloved campus
for my next sem
so wish me luck
love you all

peace out
wassalam
^_*

2 comments: