Sunday, November 13, 2011

want you to smile =)

assalamualaikum and good day to everyone

hye
i wanna share a story here
yesterday i went to few places
this post is special for my mom
my beloved mother

well
after attending an event
we ( my parents and me) went to ARIANI shop
know what
my mom really wanna go there for a long long long time ago
but then 
its only now my dad wanna bring my mother there

she was so happy there
honest said
she is
really

well as the only daughter that dont have much strength to fulfill everything
as ( dont have car to bring her out , bla bla bla )
i just help in accompanying her there
i mean inside the shop
tried to look for good scarf and stuffs

this is what we brought back

whats inside the bag?
of course something as related to the word written on the bag
hee

then
because i have about a week to go back to my campus
so i have some stuffs to buy
we went to Jaya Jusco at Bukit Raja

haha 
i took the pictures using my phone

so we bought stuffs needed
and know what
we bought something
and we got this lovely mug

cute right?
huhu

but as i watched my mother
this is the time when she can go out for such a long time not doing so
i mean ya , my dad didnt bring her out

and 
later i 'll go back to my campus
so i dont know when she can go out again
as im the only daughter
that can accompany her out
that at least my dad wont put his trust to low level when im around

so ya
im quite sad there

know what
instead to find bless from Allah
i want my MOM to live happily
i want her to smile everyday
wont be bothered by all stuffs that make her worried
i want her to enjoy her life
to be happy all the time
to live healthily every second that she breathe in

as im not perferct
i might not good enough to make her happy
because i cant be all around 24/7

so the only that i can do is
pray to Allah
so that Allah will protect her everyday

mom
thanks for everything
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALWAYS
amin

i love you so much

sorry for everything

peaceout
wassalam
0_o


No comments:

Post a Comment