Friday, November 18, 2011

SECOND SEM , my next step ...

assalamualaimkum w.b.t
and hye everyone

tomorrow
early in the morning
i will start my journey to go back to kuantan
to be exact UITM KUANTAN

i miss that campus
actually i have to come back earlier as i will do my MUET papers there
the rest , they have to come back by Sunday
i still have 3 papers which are 
READING , LISTENING AND WRITING

then
By MONDAY
we will start our class
yeah
NEW SEMESTER
SECOND SEMESTER

well
i am staying with my previous group
LAW D
hurm , only few of us stay
so we are going to meet new friends

actually
even im too excited to start new semester
but MUET really freak me out
haha

please , please , please
pray for my friends and me
we need to chase for BAND 4
i dont think i have to repeat why we have to do so
right?

hurm
we have got our schedule for next sem
whoa
with 8 subjects
i do think that we have to plan everything

my friend always say this
" yeah , we have to plan everything , INDEED =D "
haha

without seniors and juniors
i do believe that 
we really have to be independent
in everything

social networking will be the tool to connect with seniors 
to ask anything
haha
i hope so

well
actually i can see that
everybody really excited to start new journey in this new semester

please pray for us
i hope i still can score next sem
and i put the same hope to all my friends
amin

DEAN LIST
yeah we are going to grab it

UITM SHAH ALAM
wait for us

ok
see ya
thanks
peace out
wassalam
^______^




No comments:

Post a Comment