Monday, June 24, 2013

final exam semester 2 and an angel to be missed

it has been a long time
in japanese language we call it as - hisashiburi 
correct me if I am wrong
yoroshiku onegai itashimasu

recently a lot of things happened to me

got a shock news that a good friend of mine during foundation passed away
I was so shocked like really
I stayed in silence the whole day
she was really a good friend
an angel I could say 
coz she never did bad things to others
thats how she always act 
and thats what makes us 
 all her friends 
going to miss her even more
I hope and prayed that Allah will always bless you

ehm I guess I could proceed to the next topic 
if we count on the days
I only have few days left for the first final paper
seriously we dont even have a study week like what we had previous semester
so here's the schedule

26/6 - economy
1/7 - business law
4/7 - industrial relations
7/7 - statistic
11/7 - account II
14/7 - management

few days left
and we just finish the last class last week
last week was hectic

monday - test law
tuesday - test account
thursday - test economy
friday - test statistic

my myself not sure how many hours we got to sleep
well thats really just a stupid reason to be said
screwed me for not preparing earlier
ahh

I really feel that it is not proper to complaint much
If I do , I might do it in another entry 
perhaps ( =_= )
bad idea it was
I know

anyway
dear self
stay focus
please
(T_T)


No comments:

Post a Comment