Friday, May 9, 2014

another touch about fandom


some might say 
" ouh wow , you are still talking about your fandom here"

or 
" cant you just forget about kpop and live your life "

if any

1) this is my blog
2) music is my interest
3)  I need to know ( for some official reason that I can't tell )
4 ) yes , I am a student , and I still need to concentrate on my studies
4) if what I did might concern about your life ( I am sorry ) but if not ( STFU )




so yeah , lets proceed
I am writing concerning to the issues related to babys
I wasn't there last night ( or even last few days )
due to all my works.
so I updated this late and get the info 
from some people that I am close with
and scrolling the whole thing on TL 
and seeing what is actually happening
tho not the whole thing but I do get some picture about it

I don't deserve much to talk about it
but you could refer about that here
Isa does point out good points ( in my opinion )

LINK : 

[ POST ] NOTICE: Concerning the "issue" between fans and TS/managers (Explications)


thank you

2 comments: