Friday, August 15, 2014

what do I have and what I dont?


hello
so , result was out
and mine was terrible
and tbh , i dont remember that result will be announce today
what happened?

i was so busy with my work and training my juniors
we are going to have a debate competition that will be held this weekend
up to next week which depends on the performance of the kids
so when I went straight home
i was so tired , so I slept early
I manage to remember when I saw my friend congratulating me
which makes me 
" what did I do that make you say that "
thats what I thought
then only I remember that result was announced !

thing is
my result was bad
and idk why and what I have done to get that sort of result
what I felt rn might not be how I felt
since I am not having heart pumping fast since
I am not remember the result was announce though
so yeah
when I looked at my result
I was like
" ouh , its out "

ahhhh , should I feel bad?
should I cry?
should I feel miserable?
idk
thing is , I am ... idk , heartless?
I know I am not doing much
but hearing that my housemate gets dean
i was "ouh" - ing again
thats cool syaf , clap to yourself and cry

that might be better to think of though
even I know I wont do that

honestly
for this semester break
i dont really get to just sit and enjoy my holiday
i was busy with works
training and on road in my car
and i feel bad sometimes that I didnt help my mother much
but idk , I know I am not good
thats why
idk

things happened and I know
promising myself to be better can just be another word
that can be said every semester
everytime
just , to comfort yourself
and if that is the best that I can do
why not aite?

yeah
I do think that training my juniors makes me think sth that I couldnt manage to see
which is to just do our best , and let Allah do the rest
my passions , my dreams
might not be 100% at my studies
which I should feel bad
but at the same time
since there are a lot of things to be focus on
and I am still learning
I should always tell myself that
doing what I think is good to myself wont do any harm
and envy-ing others for getting better and I do nothing wont bring me any good either
so yeah
syaf , go and live your life
feel happy and strive harder.

I hope I can manage to handle myself better in the future

>.<


No comments:

Post a Comment