Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Le changes

Tonight I am happy that some of my works are done within a night. We planned to finish up our workshop ( which I at first suggest to finish it earlier and my friends are okay with the idea - oh God. Thanks to all of u ) and we made it !!!

We sure are so noisy discussing on how to finish it and deal with another work at the last one hour.

So , so far ; CSP and TAXATION . we have done our preparations. We did le exercise too which I really like it when we do it together with ur classmates. Shows whether u understood the topic or not tho its only chapter 1 ( its hella crazy since its tough am gonna say --- IF , you dont study of course XP ) .

but if you dont prepare from now , it might be hard later. Be it if people say that u are showing off studying earlier. Like HELLO , who cares. Its not like u r doing sth wrong. Haha

But i am sure that i cant study at home or else am gonna stuck with my animes etc. Lols. Since i know that , i took another alternatives for going to other places to study.

Its 2.19 AM now. Gonna sleep coz i have a class tmr.

See ya readers ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment