Thursday, September 25, 2014

messed up ?



 my piling up works -urgh- cries

alright
its freaking the third week
and now , I have started to sleep late
to finish up things

good thing about this semester is
I have to READ A LOT !
I do research before I go to class
and those things in book? 
its no joke that I really need to read it
but , thinking that I am already in my final year
this is like a 'willing' action
that you will 'willingly' do
since you know that you NEED to do it
haha

ganbatte ne

if you wanna score
you have to work hard

think that this is because of Allah
since it sure need to be because of HIM
inshaa Allah
everything will be okay


* I really need to motivate myself a lot *






p/s :
another good thing is
i only have time to spazz or watch anime when all is done
but its only for short period of time
great huh?
idk

haha







No comments:

Post a Comment