Saturday, September 20, 2014

mumble XP



So
tbh
I am writing at 5.09 AM
which is bad because its not that I just wake up
but I havent sleep lols whatever 
ignore it
good that tomorrow is Saturday
eh wait , it is today :P 


thus
I am downloading an anime named PSYCHO - PASS
havent watch it yet but I got review saying that it is okay
so I am going to watch it soon
idk why but lately
I am a into all Japanese dramas , manga , anime
love it when I heard them conversing and I can revise what I learnt 
though its not all

and while waiting for that 
I re-customize my tumblr
which I have left for long
( sorry bb tumblr )
but yeah , I am back
and lols , idk when will I be active back
 
and yeah
I am quite busy with a lot of stuffs
supposedly
but still looking for books etc to be real busy
since I really wanna start everything earlier this semester
( aiming for Deans , so yeah )

and other thing
I have slept earlier
and I drank coffee
I have headache because of that
and I dont really care about it
coz i wanna drink it
but I am mad to myself coz i drink it
haha , its complicated
who cares anyway

and I have lot of thoughts to write here
it might be changing to more " accepted " stuffs 
written in this blog
pertaining to my course
which idk if I can make it that way
coz usually I just wrote what I THOUGHT TO WRITE
( which might make some annoyed but idk and idc coz idek any evidences )

but yeah
that is why I might need some feedbacks
if my entry is not sth that you like though




until next next next entry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment