Wednesday, October 8, 2014

been looking for the right skin care ?



okay
this is a rare post 
I am now a lot more interested with most skin care products

1) I bought a wrong product which doesnt suit my skin
2) it is costly
3) so I need to learn so I wont buy any wrong product that doesnt suit my skins

to be honest
I read a lot
when I have free time during this holiday
despite being busy with my assignments
and COC , lols

( COC is name of a game - if in case you are curious what it is )

so yeah
I have been looking for products that suits my skin best
and not really costly since
I am still a student

btw 
I was just wondering around youtube
and I found this channel
and omg , I love her videos so much

you can check her channel out

until next time
me , blabbering about other things

bye






No comments:

Post a Comment