Tuesday, November 18, 2014

WYAO


<12.33 am>

WYAO stands for
WORK YOUR ASS ON

lols
perhaps its is not suitable for some people , sorry
but yeah , lets proceed

This is a special entry for a 'little' girl
she is a friend of mine that I havent meet
perhaps we can meet one day ^^

so now
this will be general since I am sure she will get it

so I have read your 'homework'
thank you for completing it
I appreciate that
tbh , I have a lot to say
since perhaps I have been there done that
so I will just say things based on what I think I should say
(make sure you read and listen to everything that I put in this entry XP)



1) for me , that song brings a lot of meaning towards me.
that was the song when I was totally into them.
that song brings me to one point that I should be on track.
but that aint the only factor. there are a lot ! freaking a lot
but its all up to you on how you want to use it
same goes to anything that you do
its all on you ^^

2) yeah , I will do the same ~ blaming myself for things that I think I did wrong. 
(sometimes I mad at others if I know I am not wrong , 
but I will end up fixing things rather than let it be , 
unless its totally unnecessary)
BUT , I dont agree you saying that you will feel that way .
people do have different kind of ways to express themselves , 
so it doesnt matter , it depends on you
on how you want to open up to others , 
but girl , nobody is higher or lower
everyone is working their ass off to get what they want
you are blaming yourself , that is one thing , 
saying that you feel stupid wont help you though
logically , sit there doing nothing ... okay , you can call that as stupid ><
SO YOU NEED TO REALLY WORK ON WHAT YOU STATED IN NO 3 !

3) For this , THERE , YOU SAID IT !
*clap clap*
but then , if you do nothing 
nothing will change
NOW (pats on you) , I know
its hard when someone that you trust said something like that to you
but seriously , it might hurt sometimes
but as you said , you need to respect them
so keep that respect on
work harder
prove to them that you can do better
make it as a good motivation
sometimes , some parents cant really express themselves 
saying lovey dovey words etc
and them being protective perhaps seeing that you are still young
I know you wont rebel , but trust me
they are just giving time for themselves
to let of totally get your own freedom soon
now , you are under their sight , protections
nobody will let their daughter hang out alone etc and be on their own
especially at your age
yes , they wont provide you step by step 'procedures'
but then
its up to you on how you want to adapt to it
you are a grown up girl aint you? 
expectations ... I dont think people would love to have it
yes , I hate it too
but without it
you will not accomplish anything (good expectations I meant)

4) being compared ...well , i think its normal
but nah , just....listen and keep on
well , I know it is not easy
but , there is nothing that you can do but to strive !
ITS ABOUT THE WAY YOU ARE <--- lols , am listening this now ><


these are my answers to answers that you gave me based on what I give you ><



REP UP

<THIS>





I know you understand this better than me
I know how music works best on us
now , I guess this might work on you
coz it is on me ><

okay that wasnt the last part though
I have a lot more
lols , you should know how 'noisy' I am

everything is depends on you
its not that I havent face what you are facing now
what I did was , I study hard
mine was when , if I didnt pass that
I need to extend my time from entering degree

now , you still have a semester to go
which will be easier
you still have time
you have done your best for the past three semesters
just , a slight "mistake" is done for the last sem
so , like you said , you blame yourself
so now , will blaming yourself only; bring you something?
no right?
you gotta study from now on
use this holiday to work on that paper , study early
I have seen my friend with 4 papers
now he needs to extend way longer than you
so be grateful
that Allah tests you with a small test
or perhaps big , idk

but one thing about me
I am not saying that I didnt complain on things
I do
but I know I wont do that only
I know I have to strive to get things back
to fix things back
then thats how you can make everyone proud


You know
success is universal
PEOPLE CAN ONLY ADVISE YOU
ITS YOU TO WORK ON IT
=D


I know you can do well
trust yourself more
be confident
try to prove to yourself that you can be better than 
what you are now
dont compare with others much
it helps nothing

I know I didnt help much
but I hope you wont give up that easily
I hate it if someone that I care do things like that
it hurts me
I am striving here
so I hope you will do the same ^^

now this is for you :)
<OMG , I am so gonna cry for having emoshinki rn, lols *hug you>





me
<A little Cassiopeia>
<1.26am>


1 comment: