Wednesday, May 27, 2015

More spaces?

As I realize more about how selfish you are towards me
I take a lot of steps to be positive about it
I am sorry
Yes
I am not good
But I guess I have been considering too much

I tried to be good
But you treat me like I am nothing to you
Yes
I am not good to you all the time
This feeling might be bias
But sorry
I have started to hate you
So much
That I can only pray
That you will feel the same way that I feel now
And I really wanna see your face when you feel that
When others do the same to you
How painful it is

I can curse all I might to your face
But since I still have this one tiny respect to you
I won't do that
Or you might regret
Knowing me
As a person
Because
You never know the real me
Of how cruel this hidden side of me
That I wont show but to a bi#*h like you

Wish you all the best for your life
Go and be with that arrogant self of yours
I wont pay any attention to you
Anymore
Though it might hard on me
Since I care so much
That I feel so depressed right now

I just need to write this down as I dont want this to engulf me so much. All I want is to be alone and have some space for myself to sort things out. Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment