Friday, December 9, 2011

When it happened to start

assalamualaikum w.b.t
and hye

i think it has been a long time for me not updating my page here 
haha
honest said 
i dont have much time to visit this site

well
my second semester
its a hectic semester
haha
whereby everybody start to coop with the subjects
responsibilities
bla bla bla

and as for me
i face the same problems
and i know i need to manage everything properly

well its normal to have problems
but thing that i wanna emphasize  how you solve it

i realize , i have ALLAH in every single move that i make , 
so the best way is to back to HIM in everything that i face

i also have family beside me who always support me to move on further
friends who always there when i need them
it just whether i realize or not 
and i have everybody around me
well
simple said
im not alone
full stop

hee

there are a lot of things to be said but i dont have much idea on how to elaborate them
just
please pray for me so that everything is going to be ok
aite

AJA AJA HWAITING!!!

peace out
wassalam
^_____________*

2 comments:

  1. insyaAllah everything will turn out to be fine. Go! Aja Aja Hwaiting! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. insya Allah , thanks , yep , aja aja hwaiting :)

    ReplyDelete