Saturday, December 31, 2011

i am not tough and strong enough .... sorry T_T


poeple
i am so sorry
i might seems strong out side
honest said 
i am NOT
i am just pretending
and ignoring it

it???
supposed to be them
well them ???

refers to everything
everything that i have
everything that i faced

yes
i can advice others
but when i need advice the most
everybody seems going away from me

idk why

i am such a loser right?

ok in this entry i want to express at least few percent of it
but i just wanna say i am sorry
because
i am not perfect

i am sorry

now
i just wanna 
let it go
at least
even i know
problems will never ends

YA ALLAH
please help me
i am begging

people
i am not a robot
i am not someone who cant cry
i am not someone who cant feel disappointed 

so please
i also need somebody to love me
to please me
to care about me
to understand me

dont avoid me
if u have problems with me 
say it
dont go away and 
make me feel that u dont need me anymore as a friend
even u dont say a thing about it
i just can feel it
and i feel i had make u annoyed with me
like seriously

do u think this is lame?
i dont mind

i am sorry
dont misinterpret this entry
please

i just need somebody

know what?
more people u know
you will understand how human behave actually
yes
i am also a human
thats y i said
i am not perfect

sorry
i am not strong to face everything alone
T_T

p/s : sorry, cant construct the sentence well , not in the good mood when i am writing this =='

2 comments:

  1. I know it has been difficult for you but never give up on hope. If you feel unappreciated at time, dont worry because you are not alone. But dont leave it untouched. Think of your creator that will always love you and care about you and always there for you whenever you feel lonely. Think of all your sweet time together with your friends and think of all the opportunities lay in front of you. good luck.

    ReplyDelete