Sunday, November 25, 2012

manage things straight?


everyday
people might wondering
why am I doing this and so on
and things might getting harder 
as the only way to let go of that is null
and am here saying things related to myself

when I say that I need to study
the mood of not doing so will come out to attack my mind
when am on with my facebook and twitter 
i still get bored too
then
i dont even know what I should do
with this feeling
and with me myself

yet
am here updating my blog
even I know am not that good at writing
but I know the satisfaction of letting go of something is there

and now am forcing myself to read books
that is related to my course and not
am learning about corporate administration
and yet
still have to know about other things too
sometimes i don't have time to do so

this
am sure not only me who should stress on it
others also need to do it 
which is to explore other field of study

i could say
people nowadays
hate to read articles or things that might relate to other things 
because we only focus on textbook that is related to the course that we studying
from one point
I could see that
the implementation
of having all A's in academic 
has the highest place in the students' mind
same goes to adult
or parents too
the importance of having good attitude is never/rarely 
be the main topic to be discussed on

and now
am also living with that way of implementation
nothing much can be done
other than just tp follow the rules
graduate
then I can decide on my own
what I want to do

yet here
I don't want to join other things that might take my time on studying
but am sure I didn't spend 24/7 of doing so
am still wasting my time with other things
I don't understand that point of myself too

whatever it is
I know that I should do what I have started
and do my best at it
choices will always appear
in front of ourselves 
thus how we should at least 
try to be better than before

perhaps what happened in the past influence me a lot to be this way
afraid to try things that I have tried before
and degree ain't a good place to play around
but I still can't manage myself to the right track
i mean 
not as whole
but most of it

hope Allah will ease our way

achieving something bigger is what every one of us need
so do I
May Allah bless us always
and lead us to a better journey of life 

I don't know if am saying right things here
there're a lot of things that I want to say and write
and yet it might not be that proper in the establishment of ideas
hope you get my points

later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment