Thursday, July 31, 2014

I am not ...



if and only if I could sum up of what I felt
people might say that I am complaining a lot
and don't feel thankful for what I have
well , I have been saying the same thing over and over again
its freaking messing my head up
for once , when it comes to family matters
nothing much can be said though it bothered yourself a lot
I am seriously tired to feel this way
its too long to hold it up to the extend that I feel like
shouting and let everything out
I do believe that it is hard to see my anger side
I am too weak to show
because I know how I can go and how bad I can be if I do that
so I tend to shut my mouth up
even for that small action would make people shut
how would you feel will be if I started to argue?

as to some level
I have a barrier of "respect" that I need to hold
and "relationship" that I need to respect
that is the only reason why I shut my mouth up
well , its a normal story aint it?

seeing other people getting money
when you are trying hard to survive
and though you get your pocket money
its only to when you begging for it
WTH is that?
I cant stand letting my mom asking for everything
telling everything for every single thing that I need
as someone who see how I grow up
cant you tell what I need?
do you think it is easy for me seeing things getting worst in front of my eyes?
am I complaining much? yes
will this be settle by telling this here? no
but I have no option but to shut
and being happy is the last option
or seeing you suffer will make me happy?
it still no either

there comes a moment
when I feel jealous
seeing my friend joking and laughing 
with their dad
happily
I am honestly jealous


he is not dead
he is there
alive
but what I can do
as a daughter
but to hate him?


I tend to hate everyone who treat my mom badly
it not only a person , but several
its totally bad to the extend that I wish I wont be meeting
them again once its all come to the exact position
I am always in dilemma when I have to be in the middle
and I am tired to stand there
I am fucking tired faking my smile in front of them
when I honestly want to punch their face 
well , it might only be inside me
and it might only the bias part inside me
I tend to be that bad
I tend to be that bias

it doesnt matter what it is
its not that I cant differentiate what is right and wrong
its a moment that I can only listen and do nothing
I have no strength but to watch
that makes me sad and angry
I feel like a stupid person
playing under someone's game

ya Rabb
I can only pray the best
that the worst will get their actions paid





for the least that I could say





I am not a good girl











because I am not


T_T 




No comments:

Post a Comment