Thursday, July 10, 2014

lost cloud


If I am going to post on a post
I will try my best to look at how I see things
though sometimes
thinking and considered about others
might be a better approach

I have problem with my sleep time right now
it honestly makes me tired
I will sleep after subuh and might wake up way before asr
which is really bad
honestly bad management ever
it makes myself tired
and can't really use what I have
to do what's best in a day

I am blaming myself
yes , no other should be put in line though
well , when you sleep like (the whole day)
and it comes to night
how can I say to myself 
" ouh , you need to sleep right now coz you need to put it back 
to what it supposed" ?


i mean
even if i stayed up
I don't really utilize it wisely though
which can be seen as sth stupid I might say

but I hope it will get better when I am home later

and right now
I honestly haven't cover much
exam is still on
well yes , posting this take my time too
blame on me again

I am just ...

well
I am no good person
will trying my best to improve

please
don't take all things that I said in sad way
as a problem
sometimes , I just need a space to say
things that bother me
though it might sound like a problem
if it relates to someone
when I want others to listen
I will just tell them
not a matter to point on anyone
coz i feel like I burdened others with my problems
which I dont really like it
coz I know
I didn't reply it back nicely
perhaps

even if I am online right now
I feel sad seeing how my brothers and sisters
being attack there
and how as a person
I can't really help them but with doa
I don't have space to complain here
although that might the thing that I always do
I am not an angel that can complete everything perfectly
I am still human

here I am standing
Ya Rabb
please , help my brothers and sisters
please give them the best reward for their fights
please let the other side see what humanity is
please please please
let all of our doa be their strength
May they have the best pace in this month of Ramadhan too
I am just .... T_T
can and only able to provide this small thing T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment