Saturday, June 28, 2014

140628 #HappyDaehyunDay , #BAPBangkokAttack and #Ramadhan2014


Salam
and hye to all readers
I know there ain't much people reading my blog
unless for some purposes
but it is okay
I just like posting things and bragging alone :P

so today is 28th June 2014
three hashtags that I have been using today


1) #HappyDaehyunDay

this is the hashtag that we use worldwide for Daehyun's birthday
I did posted mine at my instagram
byane , lately , I usually posted once and that's it
not that much spazzing like I was before :P
( freaking using hashtag to help )
well , for some reason , I turned that way
no blame or offences ><

so , Happy birthday Daehyun
lets fight together , you are at the same as me
so , lets be at the same par at least
don't leave me fighting chasing your achievements alone :)

thanks for being exist Daehyun-ssi :)

cr as tagged


2) #BAPBangkokAttack

this is a hashtag for B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH @ Bangkok
well , I do some updates at / cough / fan ______
and streaming the concert
thanks to the one who share the link
hugs to you

as tweeted by some fanbases
this LOE will be the last for this year
( sobs , please come to Malaysia next year T_T )

and Yongguk tweeted all the places
and write
" EARTH NEEDS YOU "
marks the end of LOE this year
that reminds me of the reason and theme for LOE
when they started the journey at the early year

( I missed when I spazz a lot about you B.A.P >< )




3 ) #Ramadhan2014

Alhamdulillah , Allah gives us chances to live
and be in this month of Barakah
Ramadhan Kareem !!! Allahu Akram !!!

( there are a lot of feelings talking about Ramadhan , how I survive surviving my school , the moment of Sahur , breakfasting , at home , schools , getting wishes , surviving all hardships with everyone , omg , tears tearing up , idk , I should be happy arriving at this month , I know , thanks to Allah , providing the chances letting us to keep on gaining His blessings , why we as His servants always take things for granted? why me as a person cant be good enough? As a Muslim , this is something that I am proud to say , that I am a Muslim , but when I think back , there are a lot of things that I need to do , to learn and be a better Muslim. Lets be a better Muslim neh? Lets work hard fighting for His blessing and Jannah ^^ )



p/s :

there are only few days left for next final exam paper
but I havent touch anything since the last paper
feel so blurr and a bit lost today
I need to get back to track ><

yesterday
I whatsapping with my brother
I miss him so much
we talk a lot though that was at 1pm +
haha , take care bro

I do talk to my older bro before my paper
its my routine before any paper
to call my mom , and my older brother
haha

glad that everyone at home are doing great
I need to study I think
People are going to start fasting tomorrow
lets .... get a lot of His blessings this months and afterwards :)




No comments:

Post a Comment