Friday, June 22, 2012

gonna left that place soon ....

after dah lama fikir
i decided to stop working there
it has been a few months actually
3 months for exact
since I finished my foundation
now I decided to enjoy my holidays

 i got something to do with ze campus thingy 
so yeah 
gonna be at Kuantan this July
then , ingat kembali kenangan lama
haha

ouh
MPH
it was great that I can learn a lot of things
you know first time working
it such a great experiences
somehow I feel it is priceless
and I know
am gonna miss each one of them

Nabeel , Kak Rufa , Kak Mira dah habis practical
so only few staff left
then at the end of this month
its gonna be me
*tetiba teringat lagu Nsync :P

apa pun
am always praying that
Allah will help each one of them
ease their life
and bless their way

thanks for helping me
sorry for everything
I hope MPH will always shine 
and keep on growing with blossom

till next time
i know i dont have much time to update
take care all

peace
^_____ 8

No comments:

Post a Comment