Sunday, September 8, 2013

2nd level members BAP DAUM CAFE =D


LOL 
people might say that I am over excited about this
but YES I AM !!!

haha
basically it just a great feeling
when you don't undertand hangul
but yet trying to use a web fully written in that

best part is
when you register to a cafe that you hope that you can show your support
I mean 
I don't know how to say this but
I am happy 

I just checked my level
and rank
and YES , I AM AT THE SECOND LEVEL !!!

The one circled with red color is the rank and the one with green highlight is where my name supposed to be :)


I've posted about this before
here is the link

Level 2 are members that can access to the entire fancafe (this is the highest level for non-official BABY "

second level means
I can now start excess things from the cafe which I can't do when I was at the first level

anyway
hoping the best for B.A.P !!!

good luck ^_^

2 comments:

  1. WOW !~~~ Me too today ^_^ I'm the same as you I understand most but not all of it so it's exiting to look at the page ^_^ High Five :D I can't wait for the BABY 2nd fanclub :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG seriously? I am so happy that there's Babyz commenting in my site !!!! hello there !!! hope to know your name and where are you from :))))

      It's exciting right to enter the fan page? I felt that , just its kinda tiring to translate them all ... almost crying watching on how to understand them all . huhu T_T

      I am so happy for you ^_^

      Sorry for late reply though ><

      Delete