Wednesday, September 4, 2013

YEAY !!! I am an Official Babys !!!


hello
haha
actually I am so happy
and sad too

happy because I just done my registration in BAP Fan Club


this is supposed to be in Korean Language but google
has translated few parts of the page
so .. ehm ...errr , thanks google? =D


sad because
it is a bit complicated since I am not that good in reading hangul
( I am not good at all ~_~ )

and FYI , the whole page is in Korean language
as for me I need to translate most of the words 
( actually I need to translate all of them >< )
which is kinda hard for me
but I still further on
hehe
><

and in order to register this fan cafe
we need to follow few steps

but I am very happy that the BAP's International Fansite has provided
 full tutorial on how to join it

here's the link



the picture contain the url of the web. Babys should follow this website !!!


here is the link of the website 


basically there will be 5 ranks in the fan cafe

  • Level 1 are members that can't access to the entire fancafe
  • Level 2 are members that can access to the entire fancafe (this is the highest level for non-official BABY)
  • Level 3 are the official BABY (Those paid a membership fee for a year and get privileges) 
  • Level 4 are the B.A.P members
  • Level 5 is TS Entertainment staff
  • Level 6 is the fancafe master
* taken from the former link *



because I just registered to the fan cafe
so I am at the first level.
and now I am waiting for my application to get my level up to be in the second level.





well
it might sounds far away from the mastered members ( 3rd level )
but I am just excited to be in
I am just happy that I can at least show my support this way
( well , at least ^_^ )
even though it is not that much.

I hope other Babys will join together
and be part of the members 

B.A.P fighting !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment