Monday, May 12, 2014

I am not comfortable



there are times when you want to be all free
as in all your actions , movements and words 
are taken lightly by others
so you can be free that way

well
when it comes to different genders
someone might misinterpret what you said
your look at them or might be your movements
as ... " hey , I like you "

or even when
when you know he likes you ( or she likes you )
you couldn't say anything since you can sense it
but you dont even like him / her at the first place


( I might do the same to others. If yes , byane. I am not perfect either )


for me
don't try too hard
you make me uncomfortable with you

yes
I want someone to try hard to get me
who wouldn't want that
especially when it comes to choose a partner for your life
that is different perspective
since marriage is sth different.

but when in a lecture
people want to focus
and you want to talk lalala
like hello
what do you want to show me?

a guy who could catch up all things directly
when someone is speaking in front but you don't bother to listen?

nam saying?

byane
I have some level that I could go
I am not demanding but situations make me

I am not good either
but as a student
I want to focus
and I as a friend of yours
I want you to do the same

so ....

yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment