Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Xiah Junsu - DBSK / Tohoshinki 's Medley


A big hug to all Cassiopeia , JYJ Fans and Big East
its already the second day of the ballad concert
and the highlight for me should be the medley stage

I cry with all I might listening to the medley
it was unexpected
XIAH JUNSU sings Tohosinki's song !

yesterday , he cried
now he said he wont ( lol , junsu , you are so cute )

I am gonna put the video at the end of the entry
it was from yesterday's performance
when Junsu cried at the end.

I am happy
honestly happy
coz this is my first time streaming JYJ's stage from far
thank you so much !!!
Xiah , you really made my day

here is the translation for 2nd day's concert
right before medley's stage

cr : as tagged 


Tohoshinki's Medley :

1) BEGIN 
2) STAND BY U 
3) SKY
4) HEART, MIND & SOUL
5) LOVE IN THE ICE
6) PROUD 
7) ASU WA KURU KARA


#XiaBalladConcert #ThankYouXiahJunsu


#XIAinTokyo #XIAinJapan









No comments:

Post a Comment