Sunday, May 11, 2014

Kemahiran Insaniah and Happy Mothers Day ^^



Hello fellas
now is 10.17 pm . 11 of May 2014
first of all 
Happy Mothers Day to all mothers in the world
and especially to my mom
I love you much
this is what I can confidently said
without doubt
that I seriously love you so much
really really really
thank you so much
( ok , sounds exaggerating :P )
- the rest , I told her already through call did I did few moments ago  -

so today
I just finish my 6th KI modul
it is Kemahiran Insaniah
that you have to do 
and have to complete it
fail to do so , you have to repeat it
( since it sort of a 'school' that you need to finish )

I am so tired
like really really really tired
but I can't sleep either
have a lot of works and submissions to be done
tomorrow , I have a test and presentation to be done


psst ....
now I even listening to DBSK's songs like a crazy girl while writing this , lmao 
1) I cant really sleep to rest
2) I am a Cassiopeia ( err )
3) I dont feel like sleeping until my works done? lols


back to topic XP
my weekend has been taken away
so I need to use these time left for my works
omg T_T


( my brother call me this evening , thank you , sobs , imy ~_~ )


btw , the program held were from 8 am to 6pm ( roughly )
I learnt a lot
seriously
it even made me to feel like a numb too
since these modules were about
self development and entrepreneurship

self development's module was held on Saturday
I enjoyed this module so much
thanks to the facilitator
I learnt that I need to know a lot of things
around me and the world
well , tbh , I did know
but I don't really bother to know
so I need to change that
final year is approaching me ahead
I need to be damn serious about most things

and for today's module
I learnt about entrepreneurship
I know I lacked a lot in most fields
when I saw my friends presenting about their ideas
I feel that I need to be more innovative and creative
and when it comes to entrepreneurship
I know I have my own interest towards this field
but I know I need to learnt lot

tbh
when I learnt about development of business
way to control the way
way to handle the resources
I know the thoughts of all risks are around
I know there wont be any easy steps to even stand straight
on this arena
but then again 
courage is needed
and this is where I need to develop

I dont fear the least courage that I have
I fear the knowledge that I have
I know how I see things
and I know with what I have
this wont be enough to face things outside fearlessly

though I thought that I am good in my studies
this doesnt mean that I can survive well
isn't it?

isn't this should be a fear that I should be afraid off?
well , tbh
I should put all negative thoughts away
learning could be in so any ways
and I know I can do well 
just in matter of time
that whether I can step out when I face the reality later

do you think I am able to do it?

haha
I know I have to answer this myself
so ...

ganbarimashooooooooo !!! 

^^








No comments:

Post a Comment