Friday, May 30, 2014

There are times ...


there are times
when you feel that you are nothing

there are times 
when you feel that you are everything

everything is depends on you

well , tbh
I did most things that relates to me
well , who wouldn't do the same for themselves ain't it?

what relates to me?
few days ago , I met my friend
someone that I haven't for really a long time
to that one friend
thank you so much for always understanding me
as what happened to you that concerned to me so much
I do take it as something that I should repay back
since you always there by side too
thank you so much

and to this one friend
tbh , I changed a lot
as in , the way I portrayed myself to people
it won't shown up in front of you
because 
how much I hide or change it
I will be myself back 
when I am around someone that I am comfortable with
you are one of that comfortable friend that I am with
that's it
haha
okay , I sounds weird lalalala

sounds funny?
might not be
nvm

why I am saying all these?
some people make me be someone who would pissed them off like really
my sarcasm skills might have increased I guess?
idk
I just , sometimes 
too tired to bare with others problems
that is why
sometimes I don't bother about others at all
unless you are someone thats really close to me
thats matter the most
coz , not much will
with this annoying girl
lmao?

haha

I always need time to brain things
I know I am not good at most field
but with some people
I survive too
ahh , why this sounds so complicated?

and now I wanna scream
OMG
why all these works and submissions
can't finish on their own?
I am so tired doing it
lols
and now I am blabbering like idk
talking things that might sounds rubbish to some
whatever

just
I need to find the times when










I can meet myself back !




> angyeong <




p/s :

and there are times when
you show the other side of you
so people can't recognize what you are trying to hide from them
I still am ... a human

No comments:

Post a Comment