Thursday, October 16, 2014

because I am not you


I always have a thought that it is good to share everything ON - LINE
which could make others think the same 
as what I think about everything
but I know that I wont do that

I can post or make an entry on certain things
but not everything
that is why
it will be hard to describe me by just reading entries in my blog

all and all
I have different ways to do things
which sometimes make my friend call me WEIRD lols




example

1) assignments  ( refer to a difficult and tough one )
my friend : finish in 2 or 3 days earlier
me : night before / few hours before sending it
(this is because my style of studying is so much different from other people , really)

2) practical letter
my friend : sent it a week before
me : still not send it even now ( but I did email them lols )

3) music's playlist
my friend : mix songs ( language )
me : all KPOP songs ><

etc etc etc




well
I know how I deal with things
I cant force myself to do things
I will plan and I want to do it my way
and usually I will and sometimes it is carried away with emotions
( if any case is suitable to that )

that is why
I am learning to ignore any thoughts
that I think should not be adapted to myself
YES , I can accept advises
but I will filter it on which I should apply
aint it supposed to be that way?

anyhow
I will still write whatever that I thought should be share here
if it annoys anyone whose reading 'em
I cant say anything
because most things wrote in this blog is based on what I thought I should write in
not what others think




















a lot of things happened lately
I put my thoughts in my "mind cloud"
I wish to share it with all of you
( in case there are people whose reading my blog )
but time constraint make me feel lost a bit
I need to finish up things
final year is no joke buddy
trust me
I rarely get enough sleep
even if I do (sometimes) , I will still have headache etc
because I cant focus and not getting enough rest

hope I will do well
this semester

ganbarimasho !

No comments:

Post a Comment