Sunday, October 12, 2014

too attached


I have to admit that
I am too attached with them
(but I am not sasaeng tho -_-)

sometimes I wonder if others will take me as a 'weird' person
( which I always think that they are )
and I always say that ' I DONT CARE ' 
when I always act that 'I care about whatever that you say' XP

but
perhaps because I am way too immerse into music
and they are part of how I see where motivation comes 
( part of the factors )
since then , I started to reveal that I am a KPOPers
since I am too attached to them
and I am happy that most of my friends know it
and don't really say anything negative about it (tehee)

I am ( which I believe other BABYs do the same ) to the level
that we can even recognize a picture just by seeing at their styles
( because you are updating everything about them EVERYDAY :3 )
or whether it is from haters or not
etc etc
( not gonna elaborate that , it can be a sensitive issue to some )

loving them make me be in different level
somehow I can feel that
but idk how to describe or explain that to you
I can take so much efforts
to edit videos , make a lot of accounts
talk about them
share things that I have with BABYs
( my fandom )
and etc etc

even so
some recognized that
and ask me to be an admin for a fanbase ( based in my country )
showing how I can do to that much
though it is not much

I never meet them
I never go to their concert yet
( OMG , Please come here again T_T )
and I also know that they might / might not know me

but I am just ...
I will be at their back
no matter what

thank you
B.A.P

B.A.P - FIRST SENSIBILITY  ( 1004 COMEBACK ) - March 2014
from left  :  Kim Himchan , Choi Junhong (ZELO) , Bang Yongguk , Jung Daehyun , Moon Jongup , Yoo Youngjae

No comments:

Post a Comment