Monday, October 20, 2014

for?



You have been calling your boyfriend since morning
and now its almost 5am
what are you talking on the phone for the whole day
freaking everyday?


thats the thing that I always wonder
when I see my housemate doing that
most are doing the same I think
which IDK if I can manage to do that when I am in love
well the specs might be different :P

for some spaces
if your lover is at a different time zone
then perhaps that makes sense why you are on the phone
at freaking 3-5am
because for sure you wont be on 'expensive' call all day long right?

or perhaps
you are in the same country
and just .... well
its not wrong
but I wonder
perhaps you should just sleep


lols


why am I complaining this when I dont even sleep now?
I just thought that ....
well

I never say that it is wrong
because I do understand
that you want to stick around
just , perhaps

I cant take it when

people touch your sleeping time

lols

okay bye




No comments:

Post a Comment