Sunday, October 26, 2014

MID TERM EXAM is coming ~~~


 
 
I don't even realized that we are in the middle of the semester now
time flies without any pace
 
so its next week
and I am hella scared
lot of stories told that if we cant score
tendency to fail is high
and you know
when you are stressed with a lot of works to be done
and studies
of how you want to coop with things etc
This is when you feel that everything is creepy
 
there come a time when you feel like giving up
trust me , I am not that strong
I feel like sleeping the whole day
that my body is so tired to everything
but then
YOU CANT
and you have no option but to stay up
 
that might sound creepy
but whatever
that's life
and you are a student anyway
lol you cant say anything but strive
 
well
that's basically what I can say to myself
to at least stay awake
I cant play around
but I STILL PLAY AROUND
(though it is not , well whatever)
 
Am trying my best here
will try my best
please , strive with me
 
GAMBARIMASHO !
 


No comments:

Post a Comment