Saturday, January 26, 2013

misinterpretation


hello
hai all
today i wanna talk about misinterpretation

I would say that this might be one of them lame issue to talk about
but believe me
this always happen
i don't know whether this is just my instinct on something
or what ever that people say
but misterpretation always exist
here and there


this is focused on relationships
never mind whether it is for your friend
or whoever that you knew

I do have a problem with people who always misinterpret what i said
i think perhaps i am the only party who think that way
i don't know
but you know when it comes to the situation that 
you talk a lot and people starts to angry with you
or when i ask different question
he/she will reply it differently
which makes me think
whether i have asked wrong question or 
you are the one who did not understand about it

well this goes on and on
i don't have courage to ask
or to know any further
whether he/she misterpret with what I said
so I just go with the flow of conversations

or on the other case
i am being good to someone
which others interpret it as
i LIKE that person
which actually I am NOT

lets say if i talk with you a lot
or hang out with you a lot
or whatever whatever whatever
doesn't mean that I have the same intention
yeah i mean , to LIKE you
ehm
i don't know

well
the safe way to go
is to stop talking with them
to avoid all these misinterpretation
i mean , 
not talking to them that frequent
especially to guys
i dont think if I am doing the same to girls
that might shows that I am weird
haha
nvm

well I would say
I do have more boy friends
compared to girls
and that makes others think that I am 'bad' too

even if I think I don't care what others say
this is kinda tired to avoid to
you know the feeling of not being in comfort zone
when you are with your friends

well 
I hope that I could do better in social life
not only in social sites only

take care all :)





No comments:

Post a Comment