Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 Jan 1993
one cute little baby was born
his name is Haziq Aiman
* i wish i can have a picture of yours when you're a baby , hehe

well
dear haziq

ingat x bila kita mula2 kenal?
macam creepy kan masa tuh?
haha
kita sama kelas masa darjah 1
i still remember i was sitting in front of you 
and you were sitting beside ira fatin izzati 
at that moment kita fight nak dapat markah lagi tinggi
but yet , u yang dapat masuk kelas first
sobs sobs
haha

i think our best moment masa darjah 3
when you become the ketua pengawas petang
*thats not the point , LOL
and kita sama2 fight nak dapat no 1 dalam kelas
bila i no 1 , you dapat no 2
vise versa 
* tp i yang selalu menang , haha
akhir tahun , both of us dapat no 1
nampak x permainannya di situ , ahaks :P

and 
you dulu pernah wakil sekolah peringkat tilawah
i think thats the first sekolah kita buat tilawah time perhimpunan
still remember kot how you put ur effort on that

and darjah 4 you pindah sekolah
tapi nasib sek agama kita still sama
haha
and it goes on until standard 6

lepas tu kita lost contact
and macam x sangka i met you back masa 
lepas SPM
creepy moment is when i saw your facebook
and i add u
hahahahahaha 
*xtau kenapa , tapi rasa kelakar :P
we start to contact each other after that 
hehe

there's a lot of things that I've shared with you
 how I wish that I can always be by your side

thanks for always supporting me
for always believing in me
for loving me
even though we are far far far away from each other
what ever people are saying about you or me
believe in me
we are stronger together
and i hope that our friendship remains till jannah :)

Happy birthday my dear
hope you have a happy life
live under HIS bless always
your life is full of barakah
sihat selalu
senyum selalu
get the best result for foundation
be the best syariah lawyer ever 
success in your life in whatever undertakings that you are in
I am always supporting alright :)

and I want you to know that
I am so glad to know you
and I am so happy that you are my best friend :D




May Allah bless you always :)
(: Haziq Aiman :)




No comments:

Post a Comment