Friday, March 8, 2013

a flower :)


am sure
i do have a lot to write pertaining to this entry
i've make all the intro and content inside my head though
haha

but seriously am so tired to write everything
because i am ... just ... tired
the best word to explain my situation now
i guess

today
i am a bit clueless
and not really in such an enthusiastic emotion
* like always? i guess -_-

so when others text or call
my tone was so monotonous 
i am so sorry about that
i rarely like that
but when i am like that
i just can't help to be that way

sumimasen *bowing

8 March 2013 - Anis Aqilah -

earlier i got a call from anis aqilah
she said that she wants to give me something

this is the flower that she gave me
for my birthday present

it was a long story happening behind this
before i received this flower
sent through her friend

somehow
this makes me smile until now
am sure this one friend
named anis aqilah
put such a deep thought before giving me this

you know
no matter what it is
having a friend thought about you
that is enough already
seriously

i really appreciate this gift
even if she didn't give me anything
i'll still appreciate it
because i know she always does the same

and now
i put that one flower on my desk

big smile from me
thanks a lot
friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment