Friday, March 8, 2013

being me


you know sometimes
it is easy to motivate others
to be better
or give our opinion
to at least make them think wiser

but 
when it comes to ourselves
we forgot what we thought that other
people should do 
to make themselves better

u got what am saying?

in my situation that i can see right now
i always tell others to be themselves
i always say that being yourself is the best option
in whatever situations

and somehow
i might forget that a bit
or most of it
because i am not aware of myself
i am trying to be others

i love to be alone
not like really deeply love "sedalam lautan api " :3
but its more on
i like doing things on my own

like going to bookstore alone
lunch alone
bla bla bla alone

but sometimes i prefer having friends
i mean 
not laa 24/7 alone 
(it's kinda weird if i do so though )

and sometimes
i am so clueless to let others know about this
especially those yg suka stick with me
*bajet retis =.=

because i dont know how to tell them
what i like and dont
coz who the hell i am 
until i should tell them to do this and that
if they want to be with me?

right?

and u know how i realize this?
( the thing that i realize that i think i am not being myself? )
*xtau asal rasa complicated ayat kat atas nih 

when i met my previous roommate
she knows me better i guess
because last semester i always share most of things with her
and she was like
" kenapa nak ikut orang? "
" dulu awak tak macam tu pun "

and i was like
eeeehhhhhmmmmmm =.=

she was right 
because it is so tired to do this and that
and satisfy others
and trying to fit in others' situations
trying to fit in on how they always do their things
etc

since i know i shouldn't
right?

so know
i need to step back
and moving forward to feel the best in me
to let the world following me
*eceh ayat

because i know
i am awesome
and i believe in that

don't you think that
that is what i suppose to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment